December 8, 2010

:: shutterfly makes things merry and bright ::

With the Christmas season upon us we have started thinking about our Christmas card and really want it to be special this year. As some of you know we had twin girls this past February so this is their first Christmas! I've been looking and looking for the perfect Christmas card and can definitely say without a doubt that shutterfly has the best designs out their that are very affordable! I love how many choices and how simple and classy their designs are! Now I just have to pick one! These are some of my favorites below. I'll be sure to post the final decision once we have it printed :)

Click here to see all their great Christmas Cards!





Another reason we want our Christmas card to be special is that we never got around to making birth announcements for the girls. Shutterfly has awesome birth announcements too! Some of my favs.



Another great gift would be these cute notepads. 


I always have a pad on our counter to write down the girls feedings, grocery needs, dinner options, etc. One of the sweetest things I have is a journal I kept on a simple notepad on the counter. When the girls were born I would write little things they did that day in the margin beside their feeding schedule each day. Now I can go back and read the little things that I'll always want to remember. Their first smile, some cute face they made that day. This would be perfect for that new moms!

You should totally check out Shutterfly!
And if you are a blogger and want to blog about shutterfly too and recieve 50 free holiday cards check it out here!



No comments: