November 20, 2010

:: All I want for Christmas ::

love these earrings and the simplicity! I feel like they would go with anything. Great store on Etsy called Upper Metal Class. Cute name!

Thought I'd share my wish list this Christmas with you guys!

callielist

a. Nikon CoolPix S3000 so I can have something small to have when I can't carry our big camera!
b. Encyclopedia of Sewing and Fabric Crafts-Martha Stewart
c. White Ribbon Cake Stand. This is just an image to get the idea. I saw one at HomeGoods the other day for $15.00! Any color ribbon, it doesn't matter because I can change it out.
d. C9 by Champion Fitted Roll-Waist Capri-Black
e. Martha Stewart Circle Cutter
f. High Noon Freshface Glow -a bronzer that is supposed to complement all skin tones :)
g. Tiny Initial Coins necklace- I've been wanting a necklace with the girls first initials on it. I love this one on Etsy in gold with just two coins, a "E" and "A" Hubby just said ignore this one :)
h. Love all three bracelets. All are in the store. First, Second, Third
i. Blue Hoody
j. Essie Nail Polish- color "chubby cheeks"- they sell this at jcrew
k. Essie Nail Polish- color "steel-ing the scene" this color is only online so might be too much trouble. not a big deal.

No comments: