January 4, 2010

Changing station in progress...


We have this great hall way leading into the nursery with a built in desk that would be perfect for a changing station. My mom was so clever and came up with the idea and I can't wait to clear it out and create a cute, accessible space that caters to all diaper changing needs:) PB kids had a really cute hanging organizer that is no longer on their website but was similar to the diy one above found on Martha Stewart's website. I was thinking of finding a towel in a cute pattern and creating one to hang on the back wall of the desk area to store lotion, diaper cream, wipes, etc. I'm off to Target, Michael's and Joann's today to get some supplies and will let you know how it all turns out!

5 comments:

Lena Jackson said...

Callie, your blog makes me so happy to read....and makes me miss being pregnant! Where were you and all of your creativity when I was having my girls? :) I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet treasures and meet them in July! I'll be very happy to help hold them. :)

stacy childs said...

Great job, as usual! I have no doubt yours will be even better than Martha's!

Slumber Designs said...

Oh wow, what a great idea! This I might have to try!! Thanks for sharing.

Jen

www.slumberdesigns.com

amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...

If you find the towel I will sew it for you. Let me know. Find the Towel at a store and let me know where to go and get it. Love all your ideas.