December 27, 2009

and a little more...



Here are a few pictures of the nursery. It's not completely finished yet...I still need to get matching ribbon for the curtains and finish some of the art projects for the walls. As you can see the art above the daybed isn't hung yet because I'm not finished pasting the flowers and there are going to be some words on it as well. Also, above the girls beds we are going to have their letters pasted on the canvas with the flowers...but that won't happen till they are born since their names are a surprise:) The pictures aren't great since I'm shooting into the light and it makes the walls look light pink which is kinda fun and actually is true because the pink from the curtains reflects on the cream walls giving the room a pinkish look:) Every time I walk in the room I get so excited that we are having two girls! We can't wait! More picture to come when we have the finished project!

4 comments:

stacy childs said...

All I can say is "Wow!" It is SO BEAUTIFUL, Callie! You are amazingly talented. I love the curtains that you sewed, and the cribs are so adorable! Love the polka dotted sheets! I can't wait to see the rest of the artwork, the room, and the two precious Childs girls in the cribs! You are so gifted, Honey! Love you!

Aaron@CheapThrillsDecorating said...

Callie, your nursery looks amazing. I have done absolutely nothing to mine and I just decided on bedding about three days ago. I have an empty room. The pink and green makes me a bit jealous...I kind of wish I was decorating for a girl!

Adam and Natalie said...

Callie! This is SO beautiful! It feels so light and airy and I know I said this before, but I love the colors you picked out.

amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.