October 1, 2009

tickled pink!



Once again I apologize for the lack of posts......I'm totally going to blame it on the two little ones in my belly who have been keeping me busy busy with eating and sleeping :) Speaking of the little ones I wanted to announce that we found out we are having 2 beautiful little girls! So it looks like maybe pink and yellow for the nursery??? I'm still deciding on colors...but for now I can start looking for real and begin decorating! I was looking through inspiration boards on the amazing style me pretty blog and these two caught my eye! I'm in the process of working up my own "baby" room inspiration board so check back.

2 comments:

Katie Carruth said...

yay! i am so excited for you! 2 girls!!!! that is so fun! yes, you should definitely do pink & yellow! i have been helping my friend lauren decorate her little girl's nursery & she is doing pink & yellow, & it is so adorable!

Removalists Australia said...

OMG!!! These photos are very beautiful. Thank you so much for the post. I really enjoyed looking at these. Great post!!!