September 11, 2009

Baby Decor!

both images potterybarnkids


So sorry I've been totally MIA for the past month but we have some exciting news that has been keeping me a little preoccupied. We are having twins! We are so so excited and can't wait to meet the two little ones! As far as decorating goes, we now have a two bedroom apartment which is just in time because we will definitely be needing the space! A whole new world of decorating is now to be explored as I look for ways to decorate the nursery. We will be needing two cribs so I'll have to get creative with the space because I would also love to put a guest day bed in the room for me and guests when they come. These are a few images that I love but am waiting to make any decisions until we find out the sex of them both which will be in about 3 weeks. So now that I'm in the 2nd trimester please stay tuned for more baby info as well as design eye candy as I'm starting to get my energy back!

5 comments:

The Jacksons said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with! We had fun with Nora's room. I took ideas from www.poshtots.com and then had the bedding made. Dad built some storage and then I went crazy with spray paint!

Callie said...

Aw fun! thank you so much. I'll check that out! Hope you guys are doing well!

rsa training said...

Aw! That is so cute! I love the pink design, though I always wanted to have twin baby girls. This baby interior design would be perfect.

Philippine Real Estate said...

Love the interior design so cute and fun!

Katie at CharmingInnovations.com said...

yay! so excited for you! i can't wait to see how you decorate a nursery for TWINS! glad you are back :)