July 28, 2009

blank canvas!

Tomorrow we are moving into a new apartment! Not far, just half a building over but it's a two bedroom instead of a one so we will have a lot more space! We had a great time a couple of weekends ago traveling to Ikea in Charlotte, NC with my husbands parents! We purchased some of the Billy bookshelves as well as some little things here and there. Sadly, the daybed we mainly went to get has been discontinued :(! I was so sad but have found a great alternative that I am going to spray paint white. I'll post pictures of the finished product! Goodbye old apartment, hello blank canvas!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

You know that you learn who your true friends are on moving day...sorry I can't be there

stacy childs said...

Callie - you may already know about this website, so forgive me if you do. I found it and thought of you

http://www.styleathome.com/decorating-and-design/styling-secrets/bedroom-decorating-tips/a/2455

The Jacksons said...

Hey Callie! I just discovered your blog and I love it! Do you want to make a trip to Mobile (the beach is nearby) and decorate my house??? :)

Kristin said...

I stumbled upon your blog and your story reminds me of mine. Instead of moving just a building away, I moved 2 months ago into the 2BR next to my 1BR!. Good luck with the decorating, it is so fun but takes so much time to make it feel like home. Great blog!

rsa training said...

Aw! That is so cute! I love the pink design, though I always wanted to have twin baby girls. This baby interior design would be perfect.

Removalists Australia said...

Congratulations! Well with a little bit of creativeness and innovativeness, you sure can make anything possible.

recruitment new Zealand said...

You did a wonderful job here. The book shelves match the whole interior design.