June 22, 2009

ikea wish list


So if you can't tell by now I've been thinking quite a bit about what to get when we take our trip to ikea. The closest one to us is Charlotte and then Atlanta, so when we go I want to be sure our purchases are smart! As you know from months ago I love the daybed above which reminds me of the pottery barn one several posts back. The blue curtains I'm thinking for the living room to add a splash of color. I love the iron white side table for beside the daybed in our guest room and the sweet reading light to go on either side of the master bed. I'm not sure where we would put a floating shelf but I figure we are bound to find a place for them! I'm also wanting to get a hold on our closet by organizing with some hanging shelves like the one above. I really want a metal shoe rack for the back of our door like M.A. Belle uses. And last, the wood folding chair I thought would be nice for our porch area. We have some rocking chairs out there right now I either want to paint or get rid of. The weather has really worn them out so I thought something you could fold up and put away would last longer and remain clean for entertaining! So hopefully we will be heading to ikea one of the coming weekends! We'll be sure to take pictures and let you know how amazing is!

3 comments:

stacy childs said...

what about the weekend of july 4th? i am ready for some purchases, and i need YOU with me!

Taylor said...

Hey,
this could be a great christmas, birthday or anniversary list.....
Dad

Lauren McKay said...

Hi Callie! I came across your blog after Austin Duke commented on James' twitter. Anyway, you have a great eye for design! I look forward to seeing new posts!