June 14, 2009

dining ideas


A few ideas for their dining room! They have an awesome dark wood dining table that would look so amazing and classy paired with neutrals and some splashes of yellow/golds like in some artwork and flowers centered on the table.  I love this chandelier which you could go with or without the shades to hang over the dining room table which I found on overstock.com an awesome source for home decor! This beautiful jute rug is also from overstock with an amazing border that would frame the table.  I love the pottery barn curtains above which were pretty much my inspiration for this room.  Hopefully they will go on sale or I can find some similar! 

1 comment:

stacy childs said...

Once again you have blown me away with your design finesse! You have given some awesome ideas...now your task is to inspire your dad-in-law to paint me that still life we talked about!