June 8, 2009

mediterranean beauty

click images to enlarge

So this past weekend I had the opportunity to go to Florida and photograph my parents house. My dad designed and built this Mediterranean beauty on the intra coastal waterway in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. I'm amazed at the detail and authenticity. Beautiful architecture and lines paired with lush landscaping creates the feel of an authentic Mediterranean home. From the electric screens on the river terrace which over look the waterway to the Italian iron door bell it's truly a gem! I am also enthralled with the beautiful decorating done by my Aunt and Grandmother, both of which are interior designers. The details are truly amazing so click on the images to see them larger.




2 comments:

Taylor said...

hey, thanks for all of your efforts on this. It was very helpful in my meeting

Rebecca said...

ginger and I love your photos.