October 29, 2008

Westbrook Interiors

So through a long line of blogs and links I came upon the amazing Westbrook Interiors started by designer Barbara Westbrook, based out of Atlanta, GA. I'm blown away by her ability to tie the old with the new and make a house look so clean and crisp while feeling inviting and elegant. "Her styles range from casual American to formal English and French Moderne," as quoted on her website. Please look at this beautiful kitchen I think I could live in. I love the neutrals opposite the bright white. The glass front cabinets are beautiful and what's even better is the way she painted the insides a dark chocolate color so the bright white china stands out. If you could zoom in on this picture you would see that the tile is a beautiful print, almost damask looking. It's so beautiful and gives it that European feel. I love it. And if you go to the website you can see that to the left is an old rustic long wood table that completely sets the whole feel off with the old and new, along with the cool iron candled chandelier shown here. You must check her out along with the beautiful images of her work. I have a feeling I will be posting more images very soon as I can't seem to stop looking at them.

No comments: