October 29, 2008

New from Rubie Green!


Check out Rubie Green's new fall line of fabrics. I'm so excited to see the new designs as well as all the new awesome photography on her website. On her blog she wrote that this beautiful model is one of her best friends. I love that she has her friends model her product. I think it's so fun. Check out the beautiful fabrics and be looking forward to a book she's featured in called Matthew Haly's Book of Upholstery. It's available Nov. 25th. I can't wait! My design book wish list keeps growing and growing...if you're wondering
what I want for Christmas...hint hint:)

1 comment:

MABELLE said...

Wow! Thank you so very much for this post! I found your AMAZING blog when you recently commented on mine, and am starting to think we may be wired pretty similarly ;) (I love every single thing you've blogged about!!!!) Thanks so much for finding me and for helping me promote Rubie Green :) I've added you on my blogroll and can't wait to continue checking back. Ps, your apartment is GORGEOUS!
ma.