July 7, 2008

Rubie Green

I hope everyone had an amazing Fourth of July weekend! I thought we would start this week off with some amazing fabric lines. After coming across Rubie Green's fabric in the March issue of Domino Magazine I haven't been able to stop dreaming of using her fabrics somewhere in our home! They are so beautiful and what's even more amazing is the woman behind the chic, Eco-friendly, 100% organic cotton fabrics. Michelle Adams shares her success story on Habitually Chic. Click here to see her entire fabric line and browse her stunning website!

1 comment:

MABELLE said...

Well hello there! I just found this post and am SO flattered and appreciative :) Thank you for your support and kind words. Rubie Green is a dream come true for me, so it's always incredibly flattering to see that other people are excited about it as well.

Xo MA.